06 February 2008

Yes I Dare to Dream

Its late, and I should be sleep. My drive in to work tomorrow involves slow driving people, a hour minimum commute and icy and or snow on the ground. It actually took me 2 hours and 30 minutes today. But after being bombarded the moment I walked into the office (late of course) and leaving 30 minutes after closing and finally my hour drive back (thank God my husband drove home). And after dinner, a little TV and logging on to begin my blog - its time to go to bed only to do over again.

My life used to be much different 2 years ago. But then, I wasnt married and I didnt have a husband to love me through the tough moments. So I count it a trade off.

Love is an unending act of forgiveness.

I realize every passing moment is another chance to turn it all around. So, for me...we plan to make life happen for us, we dare to dream and we want more out of this life we have. This journey we are on...we want to enjoy it, not just get to the end of our destination.

Welcome to my blogspot...Its Just me and I dare to dream!

No comments: