04 March 2011

Now You See Me, Now You Dont

So while away from blogger, apparently some things have changed (ie layouts, widgets, etc). Some of my settings were obsolete (like my dream dictionary), etc. So I decided to upgrade to what you see now. Only trouble - the new template I selected WILL NOT LET ME POST COMMENTS.

Actually, I was able to, then I got kicked out of Blogger and my blog was deleted, Then it gave me an
option of giving my cell number to log back in and rescue my blog.

Now that I am 'back in', I can no longer comment. Meaning, I can no longer let you know my two cents about your blogs and comment like I want.

I cant even
edit my own blog once I publish it (so no going back to correct typos, etc).

While I am happy to be back...I am not quite sure Blogger is...Now I have to figure out what to do.  So spread the word that I am back *sniff* since right now - I can't!

2 comments:

Mamuje said...

Oh dear, I am sure there is something you can do. Why not check google for tips? It's a bit weird or rather strange that you can't comment on blogs or edit yours.

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

I know right? I've been checking and its a known problem with Google, but no one has a fix yet. I am not quite sure what to do :(