01 March 2011

GRAD SCHOOL: Just a few classes...

Okay...so, we all know after graduation, students are apt to go on a few trips, veg out and do nothing, gain a few pounds and just "be"...but after a while, the days thoughts become a nagging reminder that one can't do this forever. The question of "what's next" pops into my head and I test the waters of learning more about myself and others around me.
So, with that: I'M BACK!!! :)))
This just means in the University of Life, I am taking a few 'Grad School' classes...not every day - but blogging is back on the weekly "Thing to Do"...and on the top of my list is all my oh so cool enduring fellow bloggers who have remained tried and true in my "break" of sorts.
And to call you out by name because though I didn't comment much - I have been reading your blocks periodically - this award is for EACH OF YOU! So this is for you:
  • Brit Gal Sarah
  • TechnoDoll
  • Mamuje
  • Not Quite Californian, and
  • Rebecca's Adventures

I hope you accept my award and peace offering and post to your page with pride. You've were my Mental Compass for so many trying years...I look forward to catching up on you more reguarly as I read your life-filled blogs.

Class is in session!

5 comments:

Mamuje said...

Thanks for the award and I humbly accept it. It's good to read from you nd have you back.

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Mamuje - you are very welcome, my dear! :)

Rebecca Foster said...

Hey, thank you! I love your grad school analogy. Welcome back!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Thanks Rebecca! Its good to be back and great you didnt disappear also! :))) I look forward to catching up with you and your new American life!

Its Just Me - Daring to Dream said...

Would someone please tell Technodoll I am back and can comment on my own blog only? (Thanks!)